Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Shana-tan

I made a Shana-tan papercraft, and I am extremely unhappy with the way it turned out, even after building it four different times. It wasn't an original of mine, it was just someone else's model that I re-colored to make it look like Shana-tan. It's not a very good model for anything other than what it was originally. I gave the finished model to my brother, and other than that, it's scrapped. I won't mention which model I colored over, but I will say that I will be working on a regular Shana model (not Shana-tan) by repainting a different model. I know repainting this one will work, since I've done it before on this particular model. Expect updates within the month.

1 comment:

Mr. K said...

Hey Goblin Guy, I was wondering if I could ask you some questions about your process for FFXI models, but I couldn't find any e-mail address or anything listed on the blog, and I didn't want to just start a thread on /po/ taking up space. If you wouldn't mind sharing some advice, you can drop me a line at Mr.Klownes@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.